Use the smartest card - your library card - to receive admission or a special discount at participating Chicago area cultural destinations!
Come to the Adult Services Desk at the library to check out a pass to one of the following museums:
Air Classic Inc. Museum of Aviation
- Admits one person (Senior, Adult or Child) free with one paid adult admission Saturday and Sunday only, plus 10% off in gift shop.
Arlington Heights Historical Museum
- Admits 2 (Valid for tours only. Tours are on Saturdays and Sundays only at 2 & 3 pm only. Not valid for special events such as Irish Fest, House Walk, etc.) The Pass also allows 10% off purchases in the Heritage Gallery Shop while visiting for a tour.
Bronzeville Children's Museum
- Admits 2 (Buy one, get one free. Limit is two admissions per family)
Brookfield Zoo (Chicago Zoological Society)
- Admits 2 (Passes are valid for Brookfield Zoo only and does not include parking or admission to any internal exhibits or attractions, such as Dolphin Show, Butterflies!, Children's Zoo, Temporary exhibits, Motor Safari, etc.)
- Admits 1 vehicle - Limited to one car per use.
Chicago Botanic Garden
- Admits 1 car at 50% off per pass
Elgin History Museum
- Admits 4
Elgin Public Museum
- 10% Discount on all museum store purchases
Illinois Railway Museum
- 2 free passes with the purchase of 2, or 1 free pass with the purchase of 1
Lake County Discovery Museum
- Admits 2 (passes are valid for general admission only. Not valid for use during public programs and special events where special admission rates apply)
Legoland Discovery Center
- Admits one person (Senior, Adult or Child) free with one paid admission at the door. Individual Door Price Ticket: $20.00. Children 2 and under are free.
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Admits 2 free for regular museum admission
- 1. Pass is valid on days general admission to Naper Settlement is offered, from April 1 – Oct 31, 2013
- 2. Pass allows a maximum of two people to receive free admission when purchasing 1 or more admission tickets
- 3. Pass is not valid for special events admittance or events sponsored on museum grounds by others with entry fee
Oriental Institute Museum
- One free Kid's i-Pod tour of the Egyptian Gallery per pass. General admission is free (donation suggested).
Pleasant Home Foundation
- 2 Free Tour admissions
St. Charles Heritage Museum
- 15% discount on visitors entire gift shop purchase with some exclusions.
The Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
- This pass is a buy one/get one free pass. Pay for one adult and the child gets in free. If additional people are with you, each of them pay the regular admission price.